Saturday, March 8, 2008

18th Regiment North Carolina Troops

"18th Regiment North Carolina Troops"...15" x 11" limited edition print by Michael Jarman. Original oil painting on gessoed masonite board. Each print is signed and numbered, and is available for purchase by emailing me here.
$35.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling.
I painted this oil about 10 years ago when I was just getting interested in the history of the War Between the States. This scene depicts a soldier on picket duty, serving with the 18th Regiment North Carolina Troops who went to winter headquarters at Moss Neck, Virginia in 1862.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Purchased this print from you about 10 yrs ago. I think you were working with or friends with my husband's cousin Kenneth. I have finally had it framed.It is a beautiful addition to our home!!

Michael and Ana said...

Thank you Denise!
Im very grateful that ya'll are enjoying it!

Happy New Year!

michael