Saturday, April 5, 2008

Copper Kettle

"Copper Kettle"... 8" x 10" pastel on lightly textured black acid free paper. This original pastel by Michael Jarman is available for purchase by emailing me here.
$75.00 dollars plus $5.00 shipping and handlingIt has rained all day, so I decided to paint something indoors (as has been my habit..). I picked up this old copper kettle that I sketched before. I love how copper shines and reflects light - it makes such a lovely subject for painting. This kettle happens to be a gift to my wife from her sister who lives in Brazil.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful!

Bernie Rosage Jr. said...

Looks great Michael! Cool subject. Don't quit on me now... what have you been working on.
Bernie

megat said...

your blog very beautiful and more info ,make me excited. Congratulation!!.I come again

Vikki North said...

Hello Fair Artist Michael that paints pretty little copper pots on rainy days,

We have been watching you. We are artist also. At least that's what they call us. You may even know us. We'd like to invite you to a member of our very Private Club. We're very selective and only an elite few are welcome on our hallowed grounds. We pick you.

We even have a little 'chit chat' room just for the likes of you. It's rightfully called Dante's Pub. But when your enter BEWARE! You are entering the abyss of the artist mind! You may not find your way out.

You're welcome to watch from afar while drinking your brew or pull up a chair and join us for a little chat. Be sure and register and then log in. After all, this is a very private club. We don't allow just any wanderer in our midst.

Don't dilly dally now! It wont cost you a pence. Check out The Artist Challenge and Dante's Pub- that is if your daring and think yourself worthy to be amongst the souls we've claimed?

Farewell...until we hear from you,
Master Mike and the Pub Wench

Artist Challenge- http://www.theartistchallenge.com/
Dante‘s Pub - http://www.theartistchallenge.com/art-forum/

oil painting dvds said...

I like your blog! By the way, If you have time,
drop by my painting blog...Daniel